- Share Accounts (savings)
- Christmas Club
- Signature Loans
- Auto Loans
- Home Equity Loans
- Share Secure Loans
Share Accounts (savings)
- A one-time fee of $2 will be charged to each new member.
- Deposits will be deducted from your paycheck and submitted to the Credit Union on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis, depending on you labor agreement.
- Other deposits may be made at any time.
- Statements are mailed to all members on a quarterly basis and reflect all transactions affecting each account (Savings, Christmas Club, Loans) maintained.
- A member must a maintain a balance of at least $5 in their account at all times.
- A member is entitled to three (3) withdrawals per month. Each additional withdrawal will be charged a $2 service fee.
- A $2 service fee with be charged for account balances that fall under $100 in a month.
- A share account is required to open a Christmas Club.
- Christmas Club savings period is October 1st through September 30th of every year.
- Checks are mailed the week Of October 10th and automatically renew each year for your convenience.
- To be eligible to apply for a loan you must be an active credit union member for at least six (6) months.